Culture and Communications Associate
We are looking for a Culture and Communications Associate with outstanding management skills, who can facilitate technical recruitment, manage different stages of the employee life cycle and support our team in managing our social media accounts.
What will be the main focus of this role?
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in the 360 recruitment process while ensuring the best candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Organizing team-building activities to sustain an exciting company culture and increase employee engagement.
- Performing orientations and updating records of new staff.
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple digital platforms, including the company website and social media channels.
- Creating and maintaining a streamlined editorial calendar for principal websites so content is consistent across all delivery platforms and keeps the whole team on track.
- Brainstorm fresh content ideas alongside the creative team.
- Manage our social and digital accounts, with a special focus on LinkedIn
What skills and experience do you need to apply?
To be successful in the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Effective administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, whether working independently or collaboratively in cross-departmental teams.
Why join us?
We offer our employees amazing benefits to facilitate a healthy work-life balance and accommodate them as best as we can.
- Market Competitive salary
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Monthly Well-being Allowance & Employer’s contribution to EOBI Fund
- Comfortable Workplace
- Accessible Leadership
To apply, please get in touch with your resume at: https://forms.gle/zkPnPAcvt6vqR3cJ6