We are looking to hire a skilled SEO Specialist to join our team.
To be Neurog’s SEO Specialist, you must have in-depth knowledge of SEO tools and best practices that will help you develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve our search engine rankings and drive qualified traffic to our site. Strong content and social management skills would be a plus!
What will be the main focus of this role?
You will be responsible for developing and updating websites with a primary focus on SEO needs and optimization, including but not limited to the implementation of WordPress themes, layouts (both for desktop and mobile), plugins, site integration, and security updates.
Some of your roles and responsibilities would be:
- Collaborating with management and team members on development projects
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Analyzing website performance, troubleshooting errors, and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with editorial and other marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Implementing effective strategies for search engine optimization and assessing SEO best practices, working on keyword research, ranking, backlinks, etc.
- Analyzing on-page, off-page, and technical factors of the site and providing recommendations to improve its overall SEO growth and performance.
- Communicating with project managers and team members in regard to bugs and updates.
- Staying up-to-date with new web technologies.
What skills and experience do you need to apply?
To be successful in the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or any other relevant major.
- Proven work experience as an SEO specialist, of at least 2 years.
- Solid experience with web analytics reporting or SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SerpBook, Semrush, Moz, GWT, etc.
- Experience with on-page and off-page SEO techniques, as well as optimization of multilingual and international websites
- Proficient with link-building, Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Search Marketing techniques.
- Good understanding of current search ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Experience in social media management and employer branding would be a strong plus!
Why join us?
We offer our employees amazing benefits to facilitate a healthy work-life balance and accommodate them as best as we can.
- Market Competitive salary
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Lunch Allowance
- Monthly Well-being Allowance & Employer’s contribution to EOBI Fund
- Comfortable Workplace
- Accessible Leadership
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative work environment.
We offer an inclusive learning environment with accessible leadership and opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills. This could be your chance to work with a diverse team of professionals who are dedicated to bringing Neurog to the forefront of the DevOps vendor landscape and a work environment where your work transcends impact!
Click here to apply: https://forms.gle/FJAiysTsqjVAgZWz6